Fully Managed Services For TV And Radio
Underpinned by a service level agreement, set against agreed technical performance standards and service availability levels, Broadcast Australia assumes responsibility for delivering to its customers a ‘Fully Managed’ Service.
Under this outsourced arrangement, Broadcast Australia owns and operates the infrastructure on behalf of the customer and takes full responsibility for the design, implementation, performance and capital replacement risk throughout the term of the contract. This seamless arrangement allows the broadcaster to free up capital and concentrate on their core business of content.
Broadcast Australia provides broadcasting services to a variety of customers including national/state, commercial, community and narrowcast broadcasters as well as self-help groups.
Broadcast Australia is committed to providing:
- Highly resilient transmission platforms and high levels of service reliability, underpinned by Service Level Guarantees;
- RF and Network planning and designs optimised to satisfy customer requirements;
- Transmission of television and radio services in both analogue and digital formats;
- Superior wide-area coverage from Broadcast Australia sites;
- Service flexibility ranging from a single site to fully redundant services, national or wide-area;
- Round-the-clock service and monitoring (including on-line monitoring access) as well as national disaster recovery expertise and resources;
- Working partnerships to develop new, evolving technologies.
For more information on Broadcast Australia's Television or Radio infrastructure and how Broadcast Australia could help your organisation make the transition to Digital, please read
Set your sites on a neutral host or contact:
Account Manager - Commercial Broadcasters
Tel: +61 (0)2 8113 4983
SBS Account Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8113 4635
Senior Account Manager - ABC
Tel: +61 (0)2 8113 4766
Account Manager - ABC
Tel: +61 (0)2 8113 4642
BAI Managing Director, International Business/Transit Systems/Large Venues
Tel: +61 (0)2 8113 4666